Kevin Head Entertainment specializes in weddings in the greater Williamsport area. We have extensive experience with weddings and excellent references from local banquet facilities. We strive to make your wedding elegant and classy, traditional, yet unique.
PRICE vs VALUE:
How much will a professional disc jockey cost you? Research shows that entertainment costs make up about 5% to 10% of your total wedding budget; however, you must remember to shop value, not price. Nearly all brides believe that entertainment is the determining factor in the success of their event. There are disc jockeys out there who cost less, but you need to ask yourself:
• Do they use professional grade equipment and have back-up equipment available?
• Do they have over 18 years extensive experience with weddings?
• Do they have a solid reputation with their peers, with the public, and in the wedding industry?
• Do they have a variety of music available?
• Can they provide music for your wedding ceremony?
• Do they belong to any professional organizations?
• Do they have backup disc jockeys available in case of an emergency?
You may find out that those "bargain" disc jockeys are not only low in price, but low in value too. The wedding industry works like every other industry, you get what you pay for.
When comparing Kevin Head Entertainment wedding packages with those of the region's other premier wedding DJs, please research what each DJ includes in their package. You'll find that we give you an excellent value for your dollar:
• Our contract does not start until you arrive at the reception.
• Extensive experience in the wedding industry.
• Professional grade equipment with backup components.
• Access to over 100,000 titles in our library.
• Wireless hand held mic system for blessings and toasts.
• Optional remote DJ set-up for ceremonies and/or cocktail periods.
• Travel and set-up/break-down fees already included in pricing.
• Membership in professional organizations who make a commitment to excellence.
• Emcee and coordination your event's activities.
• In-person consultations.
• Customized playlists and do not playlists.
A full-service disc jockey company will normally invest 20 to 25 hours to your wedding, but it may appear that you are only paying for "4 to 6 hours". Consultations, music research, preparation, set-up and tear-down, travel to and from the event, education and other business related endeavors add up to the overall success of your wedding day. Kevin Head owner is one of the premier wedding deejays in the area, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you will always deal directly with your DJ during the planning process, from submitting your initial date request and having a consultation, to providing music for your last dance. Our high quality, great service, solid reputation has satisfied brides, wedding coordinators, and party planners throughout the region.
Once you've booked with us, you're entitled to a wedding planning consultation. We will meet with you in person, or over the phone, to discuss your coordinating sheet, wedding itinerary, event timelime, and music requests. In person wedding planning consultations occur at approximately two to three weeks prior to your event.
Your wedding coordinating sheet allows you to make requests prior to your event date. In addition to your first dance, last dance, and parents dances, you can also request additional titles and/or artists in advance from our library of over 100,000 titles.
Back to Top of Page